Port Arthur Cover Up
It has been suggested that a full inquiry into the Port Arthur
massacre has taken place. This is not true. There was not even a Coronial
Inquiry although there should have been one. A Coronial Inquiry is required
(a) When foreign nationals are killed
(b) When there are deaths by fire
Thus there was at least a double reason to hold a Coronial
Inquiry. So why was the law broken to prohibit the inquiry?
MARTIN BRYANT - GENIUS
If one accepts the official Tasmanian Police and DPP line
Martin Bryant can only be regarded as a GENIUS - displaying the skill and
cunning of a criminal mastermind unparalleled in world history.
Martin Bryant had such intelligence information and timed
things so well as to wait until a whole series of things were in place
just before, on, or slightly after the 28th April.
1. He got the Tasmanian authorities to have a 22-body morgue truck
available for his handiwork.
2. He organised for senior Port Arthur staff to go away on a Work Seminar
so they wouldn't get hurt.
3. He managed to get Royal Hobart Hospital to have their Emergency Plan in
place two days before the massacre so things would run smoothly.
4. He managed to get Hobart Hospital to have a Trauma Seminar timed to end
at the exact moment he started shooting so they could patch up all the
5. He arranged for helicopter pilots - usually unavailable - to be
available that Sunday.
6. He managed to kill the Martins of Seascape with a firearm when he was
at a service station 57 kilometres away.
7. He decoyed the local police to be at the opposite end of the peninsula
at the exact moment the shooting began.
8. He managed to fool staff at the Historic Site into believing he
arrived at 1.15pm when in fact he was there at 12.45pm.
9. He managed not to look like himself - as if wearing a woman's wig -
when being filmed in the car park by tourists.
10. He wore a face mask making his face look pockmarked when shooting in
11. He arranged for a suspect black van to appear outside the Broad Arrow
Cafe afterwards so people wouldn't think it was him who did it.
12. He managed to get Sally Martin to run around Seascape naked that
afternoon and make it appear she had been killed that morning.
13. He managed to shoot a rifle from upstairs at Seascape when he was
downstairs talking to police on the phone.
14. He had infrared night vision eyes.
15. He managed to shoot from two Seascape buildings at once during the
night of the siege.
16. He managed to stay in a heavily burning building shooting and yelling
at police and get severe burns only on his back.
17. He managed to have the world press to have a convention in Hobart on
the 30th April so there were plenty of reporters on hand so he would get
better than usual media coverage.
18. He managed to make it appear ASIO was behind the incident.
19. He managed to make it appear Tasmania Police had fabricated and
tampered with evidence.
20. He managed to get the Tasmanian DPP lie to the Court about his
21. He arranged for the media nationwide to display his photo to
witnesses to influence them; and to print false stories about him and get
To fabricate a video - all while in custody.
22. He fired two shots at 6.30pm at Port Arthur while he was under siege
by police at Seascape.
23. If you believe the official version, his marksmanship was fantastic -
twenty head shots, from the right hip, in 90 seconds! There are only
about 100 shooters that good (better than Olympians) in the world. They
are the SPOOKS who work for various governments.
He managed to get himself convicted of murder and get life. He confessed
after being held in solitary confinement for at least ten times the
maximum allowable as punishment in war under the Geneva Convention. The
deal was that he got a TV set in his room. After that much solitary men
go mad or confess to anything. Bryant was mentally retarded.
WAS THERE A TRIAL
There was no trial. Just torture (28 days sensory deprivation
which is illegal) and the confession. There is enough material for
investigators to believe he is innocent.
MARTY WAS THE DUMMY CHOSEN TO TAKE THE RAP
When you add up all these things and a lot more not listed
above, it is impossible for a reasonable person to come to the conclusion
Bryant was behind this incident - that it was him doing the shooting and
that others weren't involved and that a setup and cover-up hasn't
Those who were prepared to leave him to burn to death in
Seascape saw Martin Bryant as expendable.
WITNESSES SPEAK OUT
Wendy Scurr, the lady who called the police while under fire
has toured Australia pleading for a trial for Bryant. She held the phone
out the window so the police could better hear the shot to be convinced
that there was a massacre going on.
Scores of other witnesses can't understand why the media
reports differ greatly from what they saw and heard. The eye witnesses
can't understand why their testimony recorded by police was not used.
Even the police can see that the bulk of evidence points to others.
UNFIT TO EVEN PLEAD
Bryant is so retarded he might know what guilty means but he
would not have a clue as to the implications of a guilty plea. There are
grounds for a trial, a first trial with evidence presented to a jury.
CATCH 22 - SO NO APPEAL
Appeal is impossible now because even a QC can't get access to
Bryant because the prison officers say he doesn't want visitors. Even
Bryant's mother can't get to see him. We only have the prison officers'
word that he doesn't want visitors. From all other skullduggery - why
should they be believed?
All evidence of the shooting was removed from the building to
make it a sacred site. This is a standard procedure when the government
does a sting. Remember Waco, Oklahoma, Twin Towers 9-11 etc.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING
Send this everywhere. Give it to police, politicians, media
etc. Some will squirm - too gutless to think for themselves. We might
light a spark of integrity in some and perhaps get the boy a trial...
Lodge an official complaint that there is a Federal crime being committed.
Lodge an official complaint with the Tasmanian police that government
officials are party to a conspiracy to frame Bryant. Request a full
investigation by the Crime and Misconduct Commission into the BRIBING of
the states with promises of diesel subsidies and THREATS to cut state
funding It is a crime to offer inducements or threats to influence
representative in how to vote. I have a letter signed by a Tasmanian
Senator saying they were blackmailed into passing Howard's gun laws. This
I have passed on to the AFP. They are party to a conspiracy because, even
with irrefutable evidence that the states were blackmailed to would not
press charges. They must prtess charges. Then it is up to the courts to
decide guilt or innocence
When politicians appoint police you cane expect corrupt police and bent
Send this everywhere so all recipients can sent it everywhere - until
justice is done.